How to Register
All members must register into the National Registration System (NRS).
Please note: The National Registration System is not compatible with any portable tablets or cell phones.
All players, coaches, managers, officials, and club staff must have a valid email address in order to complete the registration process.
NOTE: ALL participants trying out for club volleyball are required to register as a "Recreational Player" PRIOR to the commencement of tryouts. Please read AVA's New Registration Procedures for complete details on the process.
As of September 2012, our Refund Policy has been updated.
Please read our helpful "How to Register" documents below prior to registering with the NRS.
- How to Access Your NRS Account - Returning Members **AVA Office Number is (780) 415-1703**
- How to Create a New Account
- How to Set up a Club
- How to Add Teams to Your Club
- How to Add Players to Your Team
- How to Register- Change Profile & Upgrade Membership
- How to Register - Camps, Clinics, Events & GO Centre Programs
- How to Register - Tournaments
How to Register - Beach Volleyball. Beach Recreational Player Membership Required for Leagues, Camps, or Clinics. Beach Player Membership required for all AVA Tournament Series.
- How to Register Online for Adult Beach Leagues
- How to Register Online for Youth Beach Leagues and Clinics
- How to Register Online for SR/Jr High Provincials
- How to Register for Beach Tournaments
- How to Register for Grass Tournaments