AVA Club Season General Information
Age Classes for 2013
- 13U - born in 2000
- 14U - born in 1999
- 15U - born in 1998
- 16U - born in 1997
- 17U - born in 1996
- 18U - born in 1995*
*Note: Athletes born in 1994 that are in Grade 12 for the 2012-2013 Academic year (first year Grade 12) may apply for an Overaged Athlete Exemption to compete in the Alberta Volleyball Premier Series and Provincial Championships. Maximum of two overaged players per team.
2013 Accommodation Information - Host Hotels
For the 2013 club season, Alberta Volleyball has arranged Host Hotels with room blocks and competitive rates in the Province. Please contact the properties directly to set up your reservations.
- New for 2013 (updated Nov 6)
- 2013 Season Planner & Competition Regulations (Updated Nov 6, 2012). If you would like a hard-copy of the season planner, please contact email@example.com
- 2013 Premier Tournament Schedule. In addition to the AVA Premier series there are additional private tournaments hosted throughout the province. Please Click Here for a full list of private tournaments.
- TENTATIVE Venues for Club Season **based on 2012 team numbers. Numbers for 2013 are finalized after the registration deadline for each event.***
- 2013 Uniform Guidelines
- Quick Substitution Material. Please note this presentation is not supported by Firefox.
- Tripleball Document, Tripleball Video (Courtesy of Ontario Volleyball)
- 2013 Waiver and Code of Conduct Prior to registering online please ensure that all athletes and club/team staff have filled in and signed the Alberta Volleyball Waiver form.
- Scouting & Recruiting Policy
- Season of Play & Tryout Regulations
- 2013 Event Venues. This list of event venues is tentative and will be subject to change.
- How to Start a Club
- How to Recruit Coaches
- College and University Guide
For all AVA and Volleyball Canada events team are expected to provide their own scorekeeper. Please see the following downloads for scorekeeper training.