2012 Atomic Voleyball Jamboree
Atomic Jamboree Tournaments for Ages 9-12
The ATOMIC VOLLEYBALL JAMBOREE is a Fun Tournament centered around participation and implementation of developed skills learned during the Atomic Program.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE JAMBOREE?
- Currently be running an Atomic Program
- Run Eight Atomic Sessions (1.5 hours each). The drills are provided for you in the Instructor’s manual.
- You will require having two coach/volunteers to teach the program
- Fill in the Jamboree Registration Form
- Organize and register co-ed team to attend the Tournament (teams are composed of 4-7 students) by following this link https://nrs.volleyball.ca/Account/Login
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Jamboree entry fee is $75 a team and your team must be insured (registered) with Alberta Volleyball Association.
WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT?
The Tournament will take place on Saturday April 7th, 2012. You can select which tournament location best suites your team. The 2 Locations are:
In Edmonton = The Jamboree will be held at the GO Centre operating within the Saville Community Centre at 11610-65ave
In Calgary = The Jamboree will be held in at Sait Polytechnic operating in the Campus Centre Building at 1301 16th Ave NW
WHAT HAPPENS AT A TOURNAMENT?
8:00 am – 8:45 am is a Free Atomic Coaches Clinic
9:00 am - The Tournament will begin with game play. Teams will play 20-minute matches versus other atomic teams. The format will be 4 versus 4 using the Triple Ball Regulations.
2:00 pm- The Tournament will wrap up with an Awards/Prizes presentation. Please see http://www.albertavolleyball.com/content/atomic-volleyball for the triple ball Rules/Regulations.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Carrie Fedun at Alberta Volleyball (780)415-1703, email@example.com
SPACE IN THE JAMBOREE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 12 PROGRAMS!!!